Pregnancy-Associated Breast Cancer
Citation Information :
Kulshrestha M. Pregnancy-Associated Breast Cancer. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2011; 3 (1):1-5.
Copyright © 2011; The Author(s).
- Breast cancer and pregnancy: The ultimate challenge. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 1989;1(1):11-18.
- The effect of pregnancy on the prognosis of carcinoma of the breast following radical mastectomy. Surg Gynecol Obstet 1981;153(5):723-25.
- Pregnancy safety after breast cancer. Cancer 1994;74 (1 Suppl):528-31.
- Influence of prior and subsequent pregnancy on breast cancer prognosis. J Clin Oncol 1995;13(2):430-34.
- Exposure of the pregnant patient to diagnostic radiations: A guide to medical management. Philadelphia, Pa: Lippincot 1985;40-60.
- Imaging of pregnancy-associated breast cancer. Radiology 1994;191:245-48.
- Breast cancer during pregnancy. Oncology (Huntingt) 2001;15(1):39-46.
- Breast cancer in pregnancy and lactation. Surg Clin of N America 1996;76:267-78.
- Survival of breast cancer patients diagnosed during pregnancy or lactation. Br J Cancer 1988;58:382-84.
- Pregnancy influences breast cancer stage at diagnosis in women 30 years of age and younger. Annals of Surg Oncol 1996;3: 204-11.
- Cancer in pregnancy: A review of the literature. Obstet and Gynecol survey 1996;51:125-42.
- Intrauterine radiation exposure and mental retardation. Health Phys 1988;55:295-98.
- Chemotherapy for breast cancer during pregnancy: An 18-year experience from five London teaching hospitals. Clin Oncol 2005;23(18):4192-97.
- Tamoxifen as systemic treatment of advanced breast cancer during pregnancy: Case report and literature review. Gynecol Oncol 2001;80:405-08.
- Placental metastasis from maternal carcinoma: A report of three cases. J Reprod Med 1995;40:339-403.