Low Birth Weight and First Week Neonatal Mortality in a Tertiary Level Hospital in Bangladesh
Sabera Khatun, Fawzia Hossain, Afroza Chowdhury
Citation Information :
Khatun S, Hossain F, Chowdhury A. Low Birth Weight and First Week Neonatal Mortality in a Tertiary Level Hospital in Bangladesh. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2009; 1 (1):24-28.
Copyright © 2009; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Intrapartum fetal morbidity and mortality in intrauterine growth-retarded infants. J Am Osteopath Assoc 1980;80:101
- Weight-specific stillbirths and associated causes of death: An analysis of 765 stillbirths. Am J Obstet Gynaecol 1985;152:975
- Incidence of low birth in three selected communities of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Med Res Coun Bul 1998;24(2):49-54l.
- Low Birth Weight. A tabulation of available. Information WHO/MCH 92.2. Geneva. World Health Organization, 1992.
- Antenatal diagnosis and management of the small for gestational age fetus. Obstet Gynecol 1976;47:31. The Perinatal Newsletter, Bangladesh 2002;1(1).
- The effect of preterm delivery on perinatal mortality. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1978;85:806
- Clinical and therapeutic aspects of fetal malnutrition. Pediatr Clin North Am 1970;17:169
- Antenatal diagnosis and management of the small-for-gestational age fetus. Obstet Gynaecol 1976;47:31
- Preterm labour. In Jane Danford-Shor, Gail Brower (Eds): Practical Guide to High-risk Pregnancy (2nd edn), Mosby Yearbook, Inc. USA 1997;(4):72-73.