Successful Percutaneous Mitral Valve Balloon Valvuloplasty during Third Trimester
G Sindhu Sree, Mamatha Shivanagappa, Nandish Manoli
Citation Information :
Sree GS, Shivanagappa M, Manoli N. Successful Percutaneous Mitral Valve Balloon Valvuloplasty during Third Trimester. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2017; 9 (2):182-184.
Copyright © 2017; The Author(s).
- Percutaneous balloon versus surgical closed and open mitral commissurotomy: seven-year follow-up results of a randomized trial. Circulation 1998 Jan;97(3):245-250.
- Rheumatic heart disease unabated in developing countries. Lancet 1981 Oct;2(8252):910-911.
- Closed mitral valvotomy during pregnancy. A 20-year experience. Scand J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 1988;22(1):11-15.
- Closed mitral valvotomy in pregnancy – a Malaysian experience. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 1987 Aug;27(3):173-177.
- Cardiopulmonary bypass in pregnancy. Ann Thorac Surg 1996 Jan;61(1):259-268.
- Percutaneous double balloon mitral valvuloplasty in pregnant women. Am J Cardiol 1989 Jul;64(1):99-102.
- Effectiveness of percutaneous balloon mitral valvotomy during pregnancy. Am J Cardiol 1991 Oct;68(9):930-934.
- Usefulness of percutaneous balloon commissurotomy for mitral stenosis during pregnancy. Am J Cardiol 1994 Feb:73(5):398-400.
- Percutaneous balloon mitral valvuloplasty in eight pregnant women with severe mitral stenosis. Eur Heart J 1992 Dec;13(12):1658-1664.
- Results of percutaneous mitral dilatation in 11 cases of poorly tolerated mitral stenosis during pregnancy. Ann Cardiol Angeiol (Paris) 1994 Mar;43(3):129-134.
- Percutaneous balloon dilatation of the mitral valve: an analysis of echocardiographic variables related to outcome and the mechanism of dilatation. Br Heart J 1988 Oct;60(4):299-308.