Preoperative and Postoperative Postvoid Residual Urine Volume in Urogenital Prolapse: A Comparative Study
Citation Information :
Shashikumar N. Preoperative and Postoperative Postvoid Residual Urine Volume in Urogenital Prolapse: A Comparative Study. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2017; 9 (2):92-94.
Copyright © 2017; The Author(s).
- Kerala vaginal pessaries for pelvic organ prolapse. Calicut Med J 2010;8(2):e5
- Occult stress urinary incontinence and the effect of vaginal vault prolapse on abdominal leak point pressures. J Urol 2001 Jan;57(1):40-44.
- Uroflowmetry in women with urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapsed. Br J Urol 1997 Aug;80(2):217-221.
- Three surgical procedures for genuine stress incontinence: five year follow up of a prospective randomized study. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1995 Jul;173(1):66-71.
- Tension free vaginal tape for the treatment of occult stress incontinence in women undergoing prolapsed repair: a prospective study of 100 consecutive cases. J Neurourol Urodyn 2004;23(7): 632-635.