A New Way of Evaluating Cesarean Section Birth: The Robson's Ten Group Classification System
Indra Bhati, Akriti Jha, Nishu Agarwal
Citation Information :
Bhati I, Jha A, Agarwal N. A New Way of Evaluating Cesarean Section Birth: The Robson's Ten Group Classification System. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2016; 8 (3):212-216.
Copyright © 2016; The Author(s).
- Appropriate technology for birth. Lancet 1985 Aug 24;2(8452):436-437.
- Determinants of the increasing cesarean section birth rate. N Engl J Med 1984 Oct 4;311(14): 887-892.
- Factors associated with fear of delivery in second pregnancies. Obstet Gynecol 1999 Nov;94(5 Pt 1):679-682.
- Changes in maternal characteristics and obstetric practice and recent increases in primary caesarean delivery. Obstet Gynecol 2003 Oct;102(4):791-800.
- Lowering the cesarean section rate in a private hospital: comparison of individual physicians’ rates, risk factors, and outcomes. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1998 Jun;178(6):1207-1214.
- Labor ward audit. In: Creasy RK, editor. Management of labor and delivery. Oxford: Blackwell Science; 1997.p.559-570.
- WHO global survey on maternal and perinatal health in Latin America: classifying caesarean sections. Reprod Health 2009 Oct 29;6:18
- Comparative analysis of international cesarean delivery rates using 10-group classification identified significant variation in spontaneous labour. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009 Sep;201(3):e1-308.e8.
- Evaluation of cesarean delivery. Task Force on Cesarean Delivery Rates. Washington (DC): ACOG;2000.
- Vaginal birth after cesarean: a meta-analysis of morbidity and mortality. J Obstet Gynecol 1991 Mar;77(3):465-470.
- Planned caesarean section versus planned vaginal birth for breech presentation at term: a randomised multicentre trial. Lancet 2000 Oct 21;356(9239):1375-1383.
- Is planned vaginal delivery for breech presentation at term still an option? Results of an observational prospective survey in France and Belgium. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2006 Apr;194(4):1002-1011.