Factors predicting Success of Vaginal Birth after Cesarean Section
Uma Singh, Manju L Verma, S Nisha, Pushpa L Sankhwar, Sabuhi Qureshi
Citation Information :
Singh U, Verma ML, Nisha S, Sankhwar PL, Qureshi S. Factors predicting Success of Vaginal Birth after Cesarean Section. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2016; 8 (3):198-201.
Copyright © 2016; The Author(s).
- Comparison of a trial of labor with an elective second cesarean section. N Engl J Med 1996 Sep 5;335(10):689-695.
- Planned elective repeat caesarean section versus planned vaginal birth for women with a previous caesarean birth. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2004 Oct 18;(4):CD004224.
- Failed vaginal birth after a cesarean section: how risky is it? I. Maternal morbidity. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2001 Jun;184(7):1365-1371; discussion 1371-1373.
- Factors associated with successful vaginal birth after cesarean section and outcomes in rural area of Anatolia. Int J Womens Health 2015 Jul 10;7:693-697.
- An observational study of various predictors of success of vaginal delivery following a previous cesarean section. J Obstet Gynaecol India 2014 Aug;64(4):260-264.
- Predicting vaginal birth after cesarean section: a cohort study. Gynecol Obstet Invest 2014;77(2): 121-126.
- Risk of uterine rupture associated with an interdelivery interval between 18 and 24 months. Obstet Gynecol 2010 May;115(5):1003-1006.
- Obstetric factors for unsuccessful trial of labor in second-order birth following previous cesarean. Ann Saudi Med 2013 Jul-Aug;33(4):356-362.
- Interdelivery interval and uterine rupture. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2002 Nov;187(5):1199-1202.
- Interdelivery interval and the success of vaginal birth after cesarean delivery. Obstet Gynecol 2002 Jan;99(1):41-44.
- Pregnancy outcome in women with previous one cesarean section. J Clin Diagn Res 2014 Feb;8(2):99-102.
- Maternal and perinatal outcomes of delivery after a previous Cesarean section in Enugu, Southeast Nigeria: a prospective observational study. Int J Womens Health 2014 Mar 13;6: 301-305.
- Vaginal birth after Cesarean delivery: predicting success, risks of failure. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2004 Jun;15(6):388-393.
- Trial of labor and vaginal delivery rates in women with a prior cesarean. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 2012 Sep-Oct;41(5):583-598.
- Racial and ethnic differences in the likelihood of vaginal birth after cesarean delivery. Birth 2015 Sep;42(3):249-253.
- Vaginal birth after caesarean delivery: does maternal age affect safety and success? Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 2007 Mar;21(2):114-120.
- Prediction of successful trial of labor after cesarean – the benefit of prior vaginal delivery. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2016 Aug;29(16):2665-2670.
- VBAC scoring: successful vaginal delivery in previous one caesarean section in induced labour. J Pak Med Assoc 2013 Sep;63(9):1147-1151.
- Outcome of vaginal birth after caesarean section in women with one previous section and spontaneous onset of labour. East Mediterr Health J 2011 Aug; 17(8):646-650.
- Progress of induced labor in trial of labor after cesarean delivery. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015 Sep;213(3):420. e1-420.e5.
- Association of interpregnancy interval with uterine scar failure in labor: a case-control study. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2000 Nov;183(5):1180-1183.