Screening for Thyroid Dysfunction in 1st Trimester of Pregnancy
Bharath Ramji, Kavitha Karthikeyan, Prabha Swaminathan, Amrita Priscilla Nalini, Annie Thatheus
Citation Information :
Ramji B, Karthikeyan K, Swaminathan P, Nalini AP, Thatheus A. Screening for Thyroid Dysfunction in 1st Trimester of Pregnancy. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2016; 8 (2):154-156.
Copyright © 2016; The Author(s).
- Universal screening for thyroid disorders in pregnancy. In: Springer D, editor. A new look at hypothyroidism, Vol. 8. In Tech; 2012 Feb. p. 147-156.
- Thyroid antibodies and miscarriage: Where are we at a generation later? J Thyroid Res 2011;2011:841949.
- Fetal and neonatal hyperthyroidism. Thyroid 1999 Jul;9(7):727-733.
- High prevalence of subclinical hypothyroidism during first trimester of pregnancy in North India. Indian J Endocrinol Metab 2013 Mar;17(2):281-284.
- The cost effectiveness of universal screening in pregnancy for subclinical hypothyroidism. Am J Obstet Gynaecol 2009 Mar;200(3):267.e1-267.e7.
- Screening for thyroid disease in pregnancy: An audit. Clin Med 2002 Nov-Dec;2(6):599-600.
- Management of thyroid dysfunction during pregnancy and postpartum: An Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2012 Aug;97(8):2543-2565.
- Dietary iodine in pregnant women from the Boston, Massechusettes area. Thyroid 2004 Apr;14(4):327-328.
- Postpartum thyroiditis – A clinical update. Eur J Endocrinol 2002 Mar;146(3):275-279.