Predictors of Mortality of Critically Ill Gynecological Patients
Rahat Qureshi, Sheikh Irfan Ahmed, Amir Raza, Azra Amerjee
Citation Information :
Qureshi R, Ahmed SI, Raza A, Amerjee A. Predictors of Mortality of Critically Ill Gynecological Patients. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2016; 8 (2):96-100.
Copyright © 2016; The Author(s).
- Critical care management of gynecological patients in Enugu, Nigeria. Trop Doctor 2007;37(2):108-109.
- Critical care obstetrics and gynecology. Crit Care Clin 2003 Jan;19(1):127-149.
- Need for critical care in gynaecology: a population-based analysis. Crit Care 2002 Aug;6(4):371-375.
- Gynecology and obstetrical conditions requiring intensive care admission. Saudi Med J 2001 Nov;22(11):980-983.
- Stage at diagnosis and delay in seeking medical care among women with breast cancer, Delhi, India. Iran Red Crescent Med J 2014 Dec 30;16(12):e14490
- Retrospective analysis of outcome of women with breast or gynecological cancer in the intensive care unit. JRSM Short Rep 2013 Jan;4(1):2.
- Perceptions and practices of a Pakistani population regarding cervical screening. Asian Pacific J Cancer Prev 2008 Jan-Mar;9(1):42-44.
- Karachi Cancer Registry Data – implications for the National Cancer Control Program of Pakistan: A commentary. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2004 Jan-Mar;5(1):77-82.
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes of obstetric patients admitted to the intensive care unit: A 10 year retrospective review. Hong Kong Med J 2010 Feb;16(1):18-25.
- Institution based tumor registry from Punjab: 5 year data based analysis. J Pak Med Assoc 2003 Aug;53(8):350-355.
- Available from: http://www.agakhanhospitals.org/akuh/.
- Immediate post-operative complications following gynecological surgery. Obstet Gynecol J 2002 Jan;4(1):29-35.
- Critically ill obstetric and gynecological patients in the intensive care unit. S Afr Med J 2000 Nov;90(11):1140-1144.
- Available from: http://www.data.worldbank.org/country/pakistan.
- Gender, pregnancy and the uptake of antenatal care services in Pakistan. Sociol Health Illn 2007 Jan;29(1):1-26.