Outcome of Pregnancy with History of Previous Cesarean Section
Reena J DSouza, Bandeppa H Narayani, Smitha B Rao
Citation Information :
DSouza RJ, Narayani BH, Rao SB. Outcome of Pregnancy with History of Previous Cesarean Section. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2017; 9 (4):308-311.
CC BY 3.0
Copyright © 2017; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
DSouza RJ, Narayani BH, Rao SB. Outcome of Pregnancy with History of Previous Cesarean Section. J South Asian Feder Obst Gynae 2017;9(4):308-311.
- Operative delivery. In:Decherney AH, editor. Current diagnosis & treatment obstetrics & gynecology, 10th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Companies; 2007. pp. 461-476.
- Catastrophic complications of previous cesarean section. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1990 Sep;163(3):738-742.
- Pregnancy with history of previous cesarean section. Textbook of obstetrics including perinatology and contraception, 6th ed.; 2005:8794. pp. 345-346.
- Complications of cesarean section. In: Progress in obstetrics and gynecology. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone; 1991:9. pp. 163-176.
- Obstetric procedures. In: Edmands JK, editor. Dewhurst's textbook of obstet gynecol for post graduate, 6th ed. 2000. p. 325.
- Changing trends in cesarean section. In: Ratnam SS, Rao KB, Anulkamarans editors. Obstetric and gynecology for postgraduate, 2nd ed. New Delhi: Oriental Longman Limited; 1991;1. pp. 134-140.
- Indications and complications of cesarean section—a study of 1083 cases. Bangladesh J Obstet Gynecol 1994;9:1-7.
- Analysis of cesarean delivery at a tertiary care hospital in Pakistan. J Obstet Gynecol 2004 Feb;24(2):139-141.
- A study on factors and outcome of cesarean section among the patients admitted in a tertiary care hospital, (Dissertation), Dhaka, Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1996.
- Intra-operative surgical complication during cesarean section. Act Obstet Gynecol Scand 2003 Mar;82:251-256.
- A study of cesarean section cases with special references to maternal and neonatal outcome. J India Med Assoc 1992 Jun;90(6):149-151.
- Cesarean section deliveries of Tikur Anbessa Teaching Hospital, Ethiopia. East Far Med J 1999 Sep;73(9):619-622.