An Unusual Case of Twin Pregnancy associated with Rudimentary Horn Rupture
Armeen Ahmed, Anuja Nanda, Vineeta Gupta, Archna Tandon
Citation Information :
Ahmed A, Nanda A, Gupta V, Tandon A. An Unusual Case of Twin Pregnancy associated with Rudimentary Horn Rupture. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2017; 9 (2):129-130.
Copyright © 2017; The Author(s).
- Pregnancy in a rudimentary horn: two case reports. Obstet Gynecol 1969 Dec;34(6):805-808.
- Rudimentary horn pregnancy: first-trimester prerupture sonographic diagnosis and confirmation by magnetic resonance imaging. J Ultrasound Med 2005 Feb;24(2):219-223.
- Rupture of a rudimentary horn pregnancy with a combined intrauterine pregnancy – a case report. J Reprod Med 1992 Mar;37(3):283-284.
- Twin pregnancy in a unicornuate uterus with a rudimentary horn. Gynecol Obstet Fertil 2003 Jul-Aug;31(7-8):627-628.
- Rudimentary uterine horn pregnancy: a case report on surviving twins delivered eight days apart. J Reprod Med 1997 Aug;42(8):525-532.