Low Back Ache in Working Women of Reproductive Age Group
Divya Mangla, JK Goel, Siddharth Goel, Poonam Mani
Citation Information :
Mangla D, Goel J, Goel S, Mani P. Low Back Ache in Working Women of Reproductive Age Group. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2015; 7 (1):33-36.
Copyright © 2015; The Author(s).
- Clinical course and prognostic factors in acute low back pain: an inception cohort study in primary care practice. BMJ 1994; 308:577
- Back pain: its management and cost to society. Discussion Paper 129. York, UK: Centre for Health Economics, University of York, 1995.
- Diagnosis and treatment of LBP: a joint clinical practice guideline from the American College of Physicians and the American Pain Society. Ann Intern Med 2007;147:478
- The relationship of low back pain to pregnancy and gynecologic factors. Spine 1990;15:371-375.
- Number of children as a risk factor for low back pain in men and women. Arthritis Rheum I 1995;38:1232-1235.
- Chronic Pelvic Pain. Obstet Gynecol 2003; 101:594-611.
- Observing working postures in industry. Examples of OWAS application. Appl Ergonom 1981;12:13-17.
- Reproduction in women reporting chronic musculoskeletal disorders. Scand I Rheumatol 2000;29:103-107.
- Back pain among echocardiographers. Heart 1997;78:23-28.
- Back pain in ophthalmologists. Eye 1994;8:473-474.
- Backache in gynaecologists. Occup Med 2001;51:433-438.
- Hormonal and reproductive factors are associated with chronic low back pain and chronic upper extremity pain in women — The MORGEN Study. Spine 2006;31(13):1496-1402.
- Characterization of the relationship between joint laxity and maternal hormones in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol 2003;101: 331-335.
- Back pain in the workplace. Br J Rheumatol 1997;36:260-264.
- Posture, creep and functional pathology. The Biomechanics of Back Pain, 3rd ed. New Delhi: Elsevier Publishers; 2013. p. 173-188.
- Systematic review: occupational physical activity and low back pain. Occupational Medicine 2011;61:541-48.