Stroke with Ruptured Ectopic Pregnancy
Alka Bhaurao Patil, Pramila Yadav
Citation Information :
Patil AB, Yadav P. Stroke with Ruptured Ectopic Pregnancy. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2014; 6 (1):59-61.
Copyright © 2014; The Author(s).
- Stroke and pregnancy. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2008;79:240-245.
- Hyperhomocysteinemia and pregnancy-review of our present understanding and therapeutic implications. European J Obstet Gynecol Reproduct Biol 2000;93:157-165.
- Management of stroke in pregnancy and the puerperium, exprt Rev. Neurother 2009;10(2):205-215.
- Medical treatment of ruptured with hemodynamically stable and unruptured ectopic pregnancy patients. European J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2004;116:221-225.
- Homocysteine and pregnancy, Best practice and Research Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2003;17(3):459-469.
- The ability of traditional vital signs and shock index to identify ruptured ectopic pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2003;189(5):189:1293-1296.
- Ischemic stroke in young women: Risk of recurrence during subsequent pregnancy. Neurology 2000;55:269-274.
- Plasma total homocysteine, pregnancy complication and adverse pregnancy outcome: The Hordaland Homocysteine study. AM J Clin Nutr 2000;71:962-968.