Three ‘Delays’ as a Framework for Critical Analysis of Maternal Near Miss and Maternal Mortality
Saira Yunus, Shahnaz Kauser, Shazia Ali
Citation Information :
Yunus S, Kauser S, Ali S. Three ‘Delays’ as a Framework for Critical Analysis of Maternal Near Miss and Maternal Mortality. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2013; 5 (2):57-59.
Copyright © 2013; The Author(s).
- Maternal Mortality in 2000: Estimates developed by WHO, UNICEF and UNFPA. (online) 2009 (cited 2009 March 12). Available from URL: http://www.who.int 2000.
- Fact sheets prepared for Pakistan National forum on Women's health. WHO 1997 Nov;14:3-5.
- Maternal mortality in different Pakistani sites: Ratios, clinical causes and determinants. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 1997;76:637-45.
- Too Far to Walk: Maternal Mortality in Context, Social Science and Medicine 1994;38(8):1091-1110.
- Percieved delay in healthcare-seeking for episodes of serious illness and its implications for safe motherhood interventions in rural Bangladesh. J Health Popul Nutr 2006 Dec;24(4):403-12.
- One year analysis of maternal deaths at Liaquat University Hospital Hyderabad, JLUMHS Sep-Dec 2007.
- Maternal mortality—a woman dies every 5 minutes in childbirth in India. March 2008. Available at: http://www.unicef.org/India/health1341.html. Accessed on 28 October 2006.
- Analysis of maternal mortality at tertiary care hospital to determine causes and preventable factors. J Ayub Med Coll Abbotabad 2003;15(2):49-52.
- Maternal mortality 1880-1950: Some regional and international comparisons. Soc Hist Med 1988;1:183-228.