Comparative Study of Various Methods of Fetal Weight Estimation in Term Pregnancy
Partha Mukherjee, Sebanti Goswami, Anupama Kumari
Citation Information :
Mukherjee P, Goswami S, Kumari A. Comparative Study of Various Methods of Fetal Weight Estimation in Term Pregnancy. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2013; 5 (1):22-25.
Copyright © 2013; The Author(s).
- Risk factors for macrosomia and its clinical consequences. Eur J Obstet Gynaecol Reprod Biol 2003 Nov;111(1):9-14.
- Fetal macrosomia: Prediction, risks and proposed management. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1983 Jun;61(6):715-22.
- Clinical and sonographic estimation of fetal weight performed during labor by residents. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2005 May;192(5):1407-09.
- Clinical vs sonographic estimates of birth weight in term parturients. A randomised clinical trial. J Reprod Med 2000 May;45(5):390-94.
- Detecting and managing fetal macrosomia. Contemp Obs/Gyn 2000 June;45(6):89-119.
- Comparative study of various methods of fetal weight estimation at term pregnancy. J Obstet Gynecol Ind 2004 July-Aug; 54(4):336-39.
- A simple procedure for determination of antenatal fetal weight. J Obstet Gynecol Ind 1983;33:1333-37.
- The value of symphysiofundal height/abdominal girth measurements in predicting fetal weight. Int J Gynecol Obstet 1990;31:243-48.
- Estimation of fetal weight using longitudinal measurement. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1954; 68(3):891-96.