Uterine Rupture: Changing Trends in Obstetrics and Lessons for Obstetricians
Tamkin Khan Rabbani, Shumaila Zia, Muhammad Rafique, Ayesha Rizwan, Abdel Bagi Amin
Citation Information :
Rabbani TK, Zia S, Rafique M, Rizwan A, Amin AB. Uterine Rupture: Changing Trends in Obstetrics and Lessons for Obstetricians. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2012; 4 (3):155-158.
Copyright © 2012; The Author(s).
- Births: Preliminary data for 2004. Natl Vital Stat Rep 2005;54: 1-17.
- Uterine rupture, frequency of cases and fetomaternal outcome. JPMA 2011;61:322-24.
- Comparative analysis of uterine rupture in two decades. Saudi Med J 2002;23:1466-69.
- Uterine rupture in the Netherlands: A nationwide population-based cohort study. BJOG 2009;116:1069-80.
- WHO systematic review of maternal mortality and morbidity: The prevalence of uterine rupture. BJOG 2005;112:1221-28.
- Rupture of primigravid uterus: A review of the literature. Obstet Gynaecol Surv 2007;62:327-34; quiz 353-54.
- Uterine rupture: A 12 years clinical analysis. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2008;21:503-06.
- Uterine rupture incidence, risk factors and outcome. Saudi Med J 2003;24:37-39.
- Risk factors of uterine rupture. Saudi Med J 2001;22:702-04.
- Incidence of uterine rupture in a teaching hospital, Sudan. Saudi Med J 2001;22:757-61.
- Uterine rupture as seen in the University of Calaber Teaching Hospital, Nigeria: A 5-year review. J Obstet Gynaecol 2000;20:154-56.
- Uterine rupture and scar dehiscence: A 5 years survey. Anaesth Intensive Care 1996;24:699-704.
- Rupture of the pregnant uterus, North West Armed Forces Hospital experience. Saudi J Obstet Gynecol 2007;7:41-47.
- Uterine rupture risk factors and pregnancy outcome. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2003;189:1042-46.
- Ruptured uterus, changing Indian scenario. J India Med Assoc 2001; 99:634-37.
- Risk of uterine rupture with a trial of labor in women with multiple and single prior cesarean delivery. Obstet Gynecol 2006;108:12-20.
- Ruptured uterus in Kaduna, Nigeria: A 6 years review. J Obstet Gynecol 1998;18:419-23.