Bed Rest in Pregnancy and Its Related Complications: Is It Needed?
Citation Information :
Ahuja M. Bed Rest in Pregnancy and Its Related Complications: Is It Needed?. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2012; 4 (3):147-150.
Copyright © 2012; The Author(s).
- Australia's mothers and babies 2000. Canberra. 2003.
- Bed rest in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol 1994;84:131-36.
- Bed rest: A potentially harmful treatment needing more careful evaluation. Lancet 1999;354:1229-33.
- A comparative study of human chorionic gonadotropin, placebo and bed rest for women with early threatened abortion. Int J Fertil Menopausal Stud 1993;38: 160-65.
- A randomized controlled trial of complete bed rest versus ambulation in the management of proteinuric hypertension during pregnancy. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1982;89:128-31.
- Randomised controlled trial of day care for hypertension in pregnancy. Lancet 1992;339:224-27.
- Perinatal outcome in growth retarded pregnancies dated by ultrasound. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 1987;66:337-43.
- Osteoporosis due to disuse. In: Matkovic V (Ed), Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America: Osteoporosis. Philadelphia: WB Saunders Company 1995 Aug;6(3):579-94.