Adolescent Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A Management Dilemma
Richa Singh, Poonam Yadav, Roohi Parveen
Citation Information :
Singh R, Yadav P, Parveen R. Adolescent Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A Management Dilemma. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2012; 4 (3):123-125.
Copyright © 2012; The Author(s).
- Ovarian ultrasound assessment in normal children, idiopathic precocious, puberty and during low dose pulsatile GnRH therapy of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Arch Dis Child 1985;60:116-19.
- Menstrual irregularities in adolescents: Hormonal pattern and ovarian morphology. Hormone Res 1986;24:269-79.
- Growth hormone insulin like growth factor 1 axis and insulin secretion in hyperandrogenic adolescents. Fertil Steril 1995;64:1113-19.
- Spironolactone as a single agent for long-term therapy of hirsuite patients. Clin Endocrinol (OXT) 2000;52:587-94.
- Adrenal androgen excess in the polycystic ovary syndrome: Sensitivity and responsibility of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1998;83:2317-23.