Why Obstetric Patients are admitted to Intensive Care Unit? A Retrospective Study
Sunita Ghike, Prashant Asegaonkar
Citation Information :
Ghike S, Asegaonkar P. Why Obstetric Patients are admitted to Intensive Care Unit? A Retrospective Study. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2012; 4 (2):90-92.
Copyright © 2012; The Author(s).
- Obstetric ICU admissions, a 2 years nationwide population based cohort study. Intensive Care Med 2010 Feb;36(2):256-63.
- Pregnancy related admissions to the ICU. Int J Obstet Anaesth 2004 Apr;12(2):82-85.
- Available from: http://www.drplace.com/Reasons for ICU admission in obstetric patients.
- Obstetric admission into the ICU in a suburban university teaching hospital NJOG 2011 Nov-Dec;6(2):33-36.
- Risk factors for obstetric admissions to ICU in a tertiary care hospital: A case control study. Arch Gynecol Obstet 2005;272:207-10.
- Analysis of disease in the obstetric ICU at university Referrel center: A 24 months review of prospective data. J Reprod Med 2008 Dec;53(12):914-20.
- The role of high dependency unit in a regional obstetric hospital. Anaesthesia 2000 Dec;55(12);1155-58.
- Pregnanat and postpartum admissions to the ICU: A systemic review. Intensive Care Med 2010 Sep;36(9):1465-74.
- The pattern of eclampsia at University of Ilorin teaching hospital (UITH), Ilorin, Nigeria. Int J Gynaecol Obst 1990;31:221-26.
- Obstetric admissions to ICU, Saudi Med J 2004;25(10):139-49.