A Study of Serum Homocysteine Levels during Normal Pregnancy and Pre-eclampsia
Sunita Ghike, Sheela Jain, Bhavna Kumare, Madhur Gupta, Chaitnya Shembekar
Citation Information :
Ghike S, Jain S, Kumare B, Gupta M, Shembekar C. A Study of Serum Homocysteine Levels during Normal Pregnancy and Pre-eclampsia. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2011; 3 (2):71-74.
Copyright © 2011; The Author(s).
- Homocysteine: Association with pre-eclampsia and normotensive pregnancy. J Obstet Gynecol May/June 2009;59(3):235-38.
- Maternal plasma homocysteine level, 24 hours urinary protein and hemoglobin in pre-eclamptic patients: Is there any relationship? Annals Apr-Jun 2007;13(2):165-67.
- Plasma total homocysteine in uncomplicated pregnancy and in pre-eclampsia. For J Obstet Gynecol reprod Biol 2003;108(1):45-49.
- Plasma homocysteine concentration and its relationship with the development of pre-eclampsia effects of prenatal administration of folic acid. Invest Clin 46:187-95.
- Homocysteine, folic acid and B12 serum levels in pregnancy complicated with preeclampsia. Arch Gynecol Obstet 2007;275:121-24.
- Plasma homocysteine concentration is increased in preeclampsia and is associated with evidence of endothelial activation. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1998; 179:1606-11.
- Hyperhomocysteinemia in pre-eclampsia is associated to higher risk pressure profiles. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 2003;7(3):81-87.
- Effects of folic acid and vitamin B6 supplementation on women with hyperhomocysteinemia and a history of pre-eclampsia or fetal growth restriction. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1998;179:135-39.
- Elevated plasma homocysteine in early pregnancy: A risk factor for the development of nonsererc pre-eclampsia. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2003;189:391-96.
- Mapping the theories of preeclampsia: The role of homocysteine. Obstet Gynecol 2005;105:411-25.
- Serum homocysteine at 16 weeks and subsequent pre-eclampsia. Obstet Gynecol 2001;97:527-29.
- Hyperhomocysteinemia is a risk marker for development of maternal pre-eclampsia. Boll Chim Farm 2004;143:281-87.