A Rare Case of Invasion of LSCS Scar by Partial Mole
Amreen Singh, Sindhu Bhute, Deepti Shrivastava, Satarupa Mukherjee
Citation Information :
Singh A, Bhute S, Shrivastava D, Mukherjee S. A Rare Case of Invasion of LSCS Scar by Partial Mole. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2011; 3 (1):38-39.
Copyright © 2011; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Partial invasive molar pregnancy: Two case reports. Al Ameen J Med Sci 2010;3(1):91-93.
- Ectopic molar pregnancy in a cesarean scar. Journal Taiwanese of Obstetrics and Gynecology December 2006;45(4):343-45.
- Cesarean scar pregnancy: A diagnosis to consider carefully in patients with risk factors. Ann Acad Med Singapore 2005;34:216-19.
- Chih-Ping Methotrexate followed by suctional curettage: A successful treatment for cesarean scar pregnancy. Journal Taiwanese of Obstetrics and Gynecology June 2005;44(2):168-71.
- Successful treatment of a persistent mole with myometrial invasion by direct injection of methotrexate. Eur J Gynecol Oncol 2001;22(4):283-86.