Primary Adenocarcinoma of the Fallopian Tube
M Udaya Kumar, M Narayana Swamy, RL Manjunath, R Kalyani, Avinash Patil, Shobithe Jain
Citation Information :
Udaya Kumar M, Narayana Swamy M, Manjunath R, Kalyani R, Patil A, Jain S. Primary Adenocarcinoma of the Fallopian Tube. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2011; 3 (1):36-37.
Copyright © 2011; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Seema Fallopian tube carcinoma: A rare cause of postmenopausal bleeding. Obs and Gynae Today 2000;5:193-94.
- Augusto Clues to the pathogenesis of fallopian tube carcinoma: A morphological and immunological case control study. Int J Gynecol Pathol 2001;20:128-32.
- First report of primary fallopian tube cancer diagnosed by liquid based cytology in an asymptomatic woman. BJOG 2007;114: 1575-76.
- Thomas F Post hysterectomy fallopian tube carcinoma presenting with a positive papanicolaou smear. Obstet Gynecol 2000;95:834-35.
- Primary fallopian tube carcinoma. Obstet Gynecol Surv 2005;60(4):247-52.
- Current management of fallopian tube carcinoma. Current Opinion in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2002;14:27-32.