Pregnant Women and Novel Influenza, a Virus (H1N1): Considerations for Clinicians
Tamkin Khan Rabbani
Citation Information :
Rabbani TK. Pregnant Women and Novel Influenza, a Virus (H1N1): Considerations for Clinicians. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2010; 2 (3):0-0.
Copyright © 2010; The Author(s).
- Swine influenza A (H1N1) infection in two children—Southern California, March April 2009. MMWR 2009;58:400-02.
- Antigenic and genetic characteristics of swine-origin 2009 A (H1N1) influenza viruses circulating in humans. Science 2009;325:197-201.
- Swine flu infections to continue in India: Report Jan 4, 2010. http://www.dancewithshadows.com/pillscribe/h1n1-swine-flu-infections-to-continue-in-india-report/
- The Hindu. August 2, 2010. http://www.thehindu.com/health/article547963.ece
- Novel influenza A (H1N1) virus infections in three pregnant women—United States, April–May 2009. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep May 2009;15(58):497
- Emergence of a novel swine-origin influenza A (H1N1) virus in humans. N Engl J Med 2009;360:2605-15.
- Prevention and control of seasonal influenza with vaccines: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), 2009. MMWR 2009;58(No. RR-8).
- Evaluation of rapid influenza diagnostic tests for detection of novel influenza A (H1N1) virus—United States 2009. MMWR 2009;58:826-29.
- Rapid-test sensitivity for novel swine-origin influenza A (H1N1) virus in humans. N Engl J Med 2009;361:728-29.