Cotton (Umbilical) Tape as Suture Material for Cervical Cerclage: A Case Series
Randhir Puri, MB Bellad, JC Shravage
Citation Information :
Puri R, Bellad M, Shravage J. Cotton (Umbilical) Tape as Suture Material for Cervical Cerclage: A Case Series. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2010; 2 (2):127-128.
Copyright © 2010; The Author(s).
- Effective care in preganancy and child birth, Vol.1. New York: Oxford University Press; 1989.
- A new method of operative treatment for habitual abortions in the second trimester of pregnancy. Antiseptic 1955;52:799-800.
- Final report of the Medical Research Council / Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Multicentre Randomized trial of cervical cerclage. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1993;100:516-23.
- A Comparison of delayed absorbable suture vs nonabsorbable suture for treatment of incompetent cervix Journal of Perinatal Medicine. 1999;27(4): 250-52.
- J Obstet Gynaecol 1957;64:346-50.