Letrozole for Induction of Ovulation in PCOS Patients: Resistant to Clomiphene Citrate
TA Chowdhury, Nusrat Mahmud, Maruf Siddiqui
Citation Information :
Chowdhury T, Mahmud N, Siddiqui M. Letrozole for Induction of Ovulation in PCOS Patients: Resistant to Clomiphene Citrate. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2010; 2 (2):99-103.
Copyright © 2010; The Author(s).
- What is polycystic ovary syndrome? Are national views important? Hum Reprod 2002;17:2219-27.
- Aromatase inhibitors in ovulation induction. Semin Reprod Med 2004;22(1):61-78.
- Aromatase inhibitors: New experiments or new value. Updates in Infertility treatment 2004 Seminar in Florida 22-24.
- Ultrasound in Infertilty. Infertility: A comprehensive text (2nd ed). Appleton and lange 1996;0447-92.
- Use of an aromatase inhibitor for induction of ovulation in patients with an inadequate response to clomiphene citrate. Fertil Steril 2001;75(2):305-09.
- Aromatase inhibitors: New experiments or new value? Updates in infertility treatment. Marco Island Florida January 2004;22-24.
- Infosheet: Letrozole. Victoria Fertility Center.#207-4400 Chatterton Way Victoria BC V8×5J2. http://www.victoriafertility.com .
- Role of aromatase inhibitor in ovulation induction in patients with poor response to clomiphene citrate. J Obstet Gynaecol Res Oct 2006;32(5):502-06.
- Anastrozole or letrozole for ovulation induction in clomiphene resistant women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A prospective randomized trial. Fertil Steril Aug 2007;7.
- A comparison of letrozole to gonadotrophins for ovulation induction, in subjects who failed to conceive with clomiphene citrate. Fertil steril Oct 2007;88(4):879-85.
- Clomiphene citrate or letrozol for ovulation induction in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A prospective randomized trial. Fertil Steril Jun 2007;18.
- Aromatase Inhibitors: Types, Mode of action and Indications: Lamonte Jean R (Eds). Nova Science Publishers: USA 2009.
- Ovulation Induction in perspective. Hum Reprod Update 2002;8:449-62.
- Fertil Steril Nov 2006;86(5): 1447-51.
- Clomiphene citrate versus letrozole for ovarian stimulation: A pilot study. Reprod Biomed Online Nov 2003;7(5):543-46.
- Review: Aromatase inhibitors for ovulation induction. J Clin Endocrinol Metab Mar 2006;91(3):760-71.
- Oral agents for ovulation induction-clomiphene citrate vs aromatase inhibitors. Hum Fertil (Camb) Mar 2008;11(1):17-22.
- A new era in ovulation induction. Fertil Steril 2006;85(2):277-84.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome. N Engl J Med 1995; 333:853-86.
- Potential of aromatase inhibitors for ovulation and superovulation induction in infertile women. Drugs 2006;66(17):2149-60.
- Letrozole vs clomiphene citrate in patients with ovulatory infertility. Fertil Steril Apr 2006;85(4):1045-48.
- Female infertility: Treatment options for complicated cases. Hum Reprod 1997;12:1191-96.
- A randomized trial of letrozole versus clomiphene citrate in women undergoing superovulation. Fertil Steril Dec 2004;82(6):1561-63.
- Effect of letrozole at 2.5 mg or 5.0 mg/day on ovarian stimulation with gonadotropins in women undergoing intrauterine insemination. Fertil Steril Dec 2007;14.
- A comparison of the effects of clomiphene citrate and the aromatase inhibitor letrozole on superovulation in Asian women with normal ovulatory cycles. Gynecol Endocrinol Mar 2008;24(3):145-50.