An Unusual Presentation of Tuberculous Pericardial Effusion
Shaheen, Rajyashri Sharma, Parvez Anjum, Pathak Jayshree
Citation Information :
S, Sharma R, Anjum P, Jayshree P. An Unusual Presentation of Tuberculous Pericardial Effusion. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2009; 1 (3):71-72.
Copyright © 2009; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Summaries of papers presented at the 56th National conference on tuberculosis and chest diseases held in Chennai, Oct. 9-12, 2001. Ind J Tub 2002;49:163-75.
- Le Winter: Pericardial diseases. (Tuberculous pericarditis) Ch -70. Braunwald's Heart disease (8th ed); Saunders; 2008;1848-49.
- Female genital tuberculosis; Review Royal Collage of obstetricians and gynecologists 2005;7:75-79.
- Tuberculous pericarditis: Heart disease in Africa. Circulation 2005;112:3608-16.
- Guidelines on the diagnosis and management of pericardial diseases executive summary. The Task Force on the diagnosis and management of the European Society of Cardiology. Eur Heart J 2004;25;587.
- Tuberculous pericarditis: Optimal diagnosis and management. Clin Infectious Dis 2001;33:954.