Endometrioid Carcinoma and Ectopic Pregnancy Coexisting in an Ovarian Endometrioma
Sabahat Rasool, Tamkin Rabbani, Omar S Akhtar, Rana K Sherwani
Citation Information :
Rasool S, Rabbani T, Akhtar OS, Sherwani RK. Endometrioid Carcinoma and Ectopic Pregnancy Coexisting in an Ovarian Endometrioma. J South Asian Feder Obs Gynae 2009; 1 (3):63-65.
Copyright © 2009; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Suggestive evidence that pelvic endometriosis is a progressive disease, whereas deeply infiltrating endometriosis is associated with pelvic pain. Fertil Steril 1991;55:759-65.
- Endometrial carcinoma of the ovary. Arch Surg 1925;10:1
- Endometrioid adenocarcinoma of the ovary and its relationship to endometriosis. Gynecol Oncol 1995;59:81-86.
- Ovarian endometriosis associated with ovarian carcinoma: A clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study. Gyn Oncol 2000;77:298-304.
- The risk of cancer and the role of parity among women with endometriosis. Human Repord 2007;22(1):i27-28.
- Ectopic pregnancy. Lancet 1998;351:1115-20.